Win Customer Loyalty With This Simple Strategy
Give your customers better service, greater value and more attention.
Stay in front of these folks.
Send out follow-up letters and emails.
Same goes for follow-up calls.
Deliver them on time…as promised.
Used properly your phone is a fantastic CRM tool for delivering that “personal touch” to customers on the brink of switching to a competitor.
It’s is all about building relationships.
And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects. Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales generation funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
The Competitive Time Clock Is Ticking
- Targeting your customers are the price driven bottom feeders. Because their markets have dried up these predators have reinvented themselves as experts in your field.
- Their B2B sales generation crm strategy for getting your customers is simple: Beat your price.
- But trading margins for volume —- unless checked —-can cannibalize your market…turning your once profitable business models into shipwrecks. Take note: Studies show it takes seven years for a brand to recover its value once it’s been discounted. Seven years!
- Customer Service means survival. If you don’t love your customer, get another customer. If you can’t find a customer to love, get another business.
Seven New Rules
Times have changed.
The way you go about contacting your customers by phone could be counter-productive. That’s my take on this article from FORBES online.
Prospecting In The Age Of The Customer[singlepic id=102 w=320 h=240 float=right]
Called 7 NEW RULES FOR PROSPECTING IN THE AGE OF THE CUSTOMER it tells of the massive shift that has taken place in the marketplace of business to business sales.
This upheaval is the relationship between buyer and seller.
Buyers no longer need you the seller in front of them to make intelligent buying decisions.
Your importance to a buyer is diminished if you follow old way selling habits.
Forget appointments as the KEY part of a winning customer loyalty process.
The digital age has pushed appointment setting off the high ground it held for so many years.
Appointment setting is now a loser’s game.
Sure, face-to-face appointments matter…but their significance in the sales cycle has faded.
The importance of this dynamic for anyone in B2B sales and marketing cannot be understated.
Winning Customer Loyalty By Phone
REAL time follow-up calls establish good rapport…forward the sales process..and keep your prospects and your customers from drifting away.
But most salespeople are too busy or just don’t want to make those calls.
B2B sales generation CRM process? There is none! Just farm out the sales leads and leave it to each sales person to bring home the bacon.
Is this how your sales team operates?
Ready to change how you organize and go about winning customer loyalty by using that phone of yours?
- Use business sales prospecting follow-up to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are key to winning customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Winning customer loyalty is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your B2B sales generation CRM follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for the
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. And check out Advertising Age summary on direct mail and phone marketing vs. digital marketing.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional business sales prospecting I can help you.
- Get updates on ways my B2B Sales Generation CRM can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: