Importance of Real-Time Follow-Up Calls
Failure to close sales and win new customers is expensive and hard on morale.
Which is why real-time follow-up calls to your prospects and your existing customers are so important.
Notice I said REAL-TIME follow-up calls.
That means you engage your prospects with meaningful interactive dialog.
To win new customers voice-mail and email follow-up are not enough.
Yet too many sales organizations rely on voice-mail and e-mail for their sales lead follow-up.
Do yourself and your business a huge favor.
Test real-time follow up calls. Work the phones. Make those calls.
A little CRM goes a long way
Real-time CRM follow-up calls show prospects you care…helps you outshine your competitors and promotes customer loyalty.
The Competitive Time Clock Is Ticking: Win New Customers Or Else!
- Targeting your customers are the price driven bottom feeders. Because their markets have dried up these predators have reinvented themselves as experts in your field.
- Their strategy for getting your customers is simple: Beat your price.
- But trading margins for volume —- unless checked —-can cannibalize your market…turning your once profitable business models into shipwrecks. Take note: Studies show it takes seven years for a brand to recover its value once it’s been discounted. Seven years!
- Is your company getting it right…giving your customers more attention..better service…and greater value for their money?
- Customer Service means survival. If you don’t love your customer, get another customer. If you can’t find a customer to love, get another business. Make sales prospecting CRM part of YOUR sales process.
Become A Better Marketer and Win New Customers
Get updates on ways Sales Prospecting CRM Follow-UP Calls can help you win new customers—especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, click and read this:
7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
Also: Harvard Business Review reports on benefits of cold call lead development.