If Your Business Development Calls Are A Bust….
Effective business development calls begin and end with REAL -TIME follow up calls.[singlepic id=3 w=320 h=240 float=right]
Voice-mail or email follow-up are NOT enough!
REAL time follow-up calls establish good rapport…forward the sales process..and keep your prospects and your customers from drifting away.
But most salespeople are too busy or just don’t want to make those calls.
Business development calls process? There is none! Just farm out the sales leads and leave it to each sales person to bring home the bacon.
Is this how your sales team operates?
Ready to change how you organize and process your cold call lead generation development call backs?
Try these tips for getting on track with your business development calls back on track.
- Use sales prospecting follow-up to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s cold call lead generation development is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your business sales prospecting follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for the
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. And check out Advertising Age summary on direct mail and phone marketing vs. digital marketing.
Marketing Direct uses tested cold call lead generation development telemarketing to find, develop and manage B2B sales leads by phone marketing for sales organizations in high-end or technically complex business products and services.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional business development calls I can help you.
- Get updates on ways Business Development Calls by phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: