Why You Will Benefit From These Classic Direct Response Marketing Tips
- "Nobody, at any level, should be allowed to have anything to do with advertising until he has read this book seven times." - David Ogilvy
- "If Claude Hopkins was alive today, he would absolutely dominate internet marketing." - Lance Jepsen, Author of: Internet Marketing:Profits That Lie Hidden In Your Website
- "This will be a beneficial read for anyone in marketing or sales.
- Even though this book was written 90+ years ago, most of the principles discussed are still relevant today." ...The Book Reviewer
- "Considered the father of modern advertising techniques, Hopkins believed advertising should be measurable and justify the results it produced.
- In SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING he explains precisely how to do that, and the principles he discovered and documented are as true today as when they were first written." Travis McAshan, web designer & search marketing consultant.
- "If you're serious about learning about marketing that really works, get this book."...MarkAtwood.com
- "This book is a must read if you're serious about advertising...These methods work. They always have. They always will." Ian Lurie, in Internet Marketing.
- "Follow these simple precepts and you will not go wrong. Advertising is about making sales, not applause.
- It’s about what the customer needs, not what you want to sell them. " The Agency Review
- "As a copywriter, I found that this book is vastly helpful to figure out parameters used in writing a copy that sells. In brief, this is a classic book that never dies out.
- If you are a creative worker, this book must discipline you in terms of business insights." Goodreads.com