Why You Will Benefit From This Classic Direct Response Marketing Book
- “Nobody, at any level, should be allowed to have anything to do with advertising until he has read this book seven times.” – David Ogilvy
- “If Claude Hopkins was alive today, he would absolutely dominate internet marketing.” – Lance Jepsen, Author of: Internet Marketing:Profits That Lie Hidden In Your Website
Beneficial For Anyone In Marketing Or Sales
- “This will be a beneficial read for anyone in marketing or sales.
- Even though this book was written 90+ years ago, most of the principles discussed are still relevant today.” …The Book Reviewer
- “Considered the father of modern advertising techniques, Hopkins believed advertising should be measurable and justify the results it produced.
- In SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING he explains precisely how to do that, and the principles he discovered and documented are as true today as when they were first written.” Travis McAshan, web designer & search marketing consultant.
- “If you’re serious about learning about marketing that really works, get this book.”…MarkAtwood.com
- “This book is a must read if you’re serious about advertising…These methods work. They always have. They always will.” Ian Lurie, in Internet Marketing.
- “Follow these simple precepts and you will not go wrong. Advertising is about making sales, not applause.
- It’s about what the customer needs, not what you want to sell them. ” The Agency Review
- “As a copywriter, I found that this book is vastly helpful to figure out parameters used in writing a copy that sells. In brief, this is a classic book that never dies out.
- If you are a creative worker, this book must discipline you in terms of business insights.” Goodreads.com
In this direct response marketing book you will learn to test everything you do on a small scale…before spending money on a larger scale. In this way needless advertising disasters are avoided.
It’s this no-nonsense approach that has always struck a chord with me…and why I recommend this direct response marketing book so highly to my Marketing Direct subscribers.
The book is SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING.
The author is Claude Hopkins.
He is the man who invented sampling…risk-free trials…money-back guarantees…market testing and other breakthrough direct response marketing and advertising techniques.
In his book SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING he brings these strategies to life and shows you how they work and how to work them into your business.
They’re explained in clear, everyday language that makes for easy reading.
Indeed, for making small controlled tests on a limited budget you will be amazed how this direct response marketing book will help you do just that in ways that are practical and easy to implement no matter what kind of media or advertising or marketing you are using.
You’ll see how to immediately apply Claude Hopkins tested direct response marketing strategies to any website, sales letter, advertising copy or telemarketing campaign you want to test.
Best of all, Claude Hopkins gives you the nuts and bolts information you need without the marketing jargon or phrases that make advertising books so boring and unpleasant to read.