What I will tell you if you are interested in testing my marketing direct phone prospecting services
Thank you for your interest in possibly working together.
- Intro call…real-time interaction with decision-maker or get the name of that decision-maker. I recommend NOT sending out email until I contact and qualify that individual and once done…I confirm their email and mention I will be sending follow-up to them.
- I email you — immediately — the results of my call and what you are to send the prospect. Helpful if you and I figure out what key data points you want collected by me in the opening call.
- Your follow-up email could open like this: My colleague, George Clay, Spoke with you today about blah blah blah…and asked that I follow-up with more info on our services…
- You send the email…and then—according to the time-line given me by the prospect in my intro call — I recontact that prospect real-time and ask if info received..any questions..any needs we can help them with etc….if note…I if I can contact say 30 days or so or if ok to check back time to time.
- I email you immediately their response and at this stage good to either email again and/or snail mail. Keep the snail mail and email on-going —educating and informing about special offers, etc.
Improve Your Business Development Lead Generation
Get updates on ways Business Development Phone Marketing can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.
Subscribe for Free
If you’re a growing business you cannot afford to miss these simple but effective sales development techniques. Go ahead and subscribe now!