The most graphically gorgeous and clever business sales letters will fail…unless they appeal to valid needs of your customer.
A simple business sales letter — black and white —addressing these needs will out pull slick mailings that miss your customer’s “sweet spot”.
Spend less…test more!
]Want to get more out of your business sales letters and marketing dollars?
The secret is testing.
In this way needless advertising disasters are avoided.
It’s this no-nonsense approach that has always struck a chord with me…and why I recommend this book so highly to my Marketing Direct subscribers.
The book is SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING.
The author is Claude Hopkins.
He is the man who invented sampling…risk-free trials…money-back guarantees…market testing business sales letter strategy plus other breakthrough advertising techniques.
In his book SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING he brings these strategies to life and shows you how they work and how to work them into your business.
They’re explained in clear, everyday language that makes for easy reading.
Indeed, for making small controlled tests on a limited budget you will be amazed how this book will help you do just that in ways that are practical and easy to implement no matter what kind of media or advertising or marketing you are using.
You’ll see how to immediately apply Claude Hopkins strategies to any website, business sales letter, advertising copy or telemarketing campaign you want to test.
Best of all, Claude Hopkins gives you the nuts and bolts information you need without the marketing jargon or phrases that make advertising books so boring and unpleasant to read.
Regardless of your business or the marketing and advertising you plan to do, you’ll do yourself a HUGE favor by referring to this book and the timeless wisdom it contains.
To get your FREE copy just fill out and submit the form below.
Direct Marketing Made Simple In This Classic Direct Response Marketing Book
- “Nobody, at any level, should be allowed to have anything to do with advertising until he has read this book seven times.” – David Ogilvy
- “If Claude Hopkins was alive today, he would absolutely dominate internet marketing.” – Lance Jepsen, Author of: Internet Marketing:Profits That Lie Hidden In Your Website
Beneficial For Anyone In Marketing Or Sales
- “This will be a beneficial read for anyone in marketing or sales. Even though this book was written 90+ years ago, most of the principles discussed are still relevant today.” …The Book Reviewer
- “Considered the father of modern advertising techniques, Hopkins believed advertising should be measurable and justify the results it produced. In SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING he explains precisely how to do that, and the principles he discovered and documented are as true today as when they were first written.” Travis McAshan, web designer & search marketing consultant.
- “If you’re serious about learning about marketing that really works, get this book.”…MarkAtwood.com
- “This book is a must read if you’re serious about advertising…These methods work. They always have. They always will.” Ian Lurie, in Internet Marketing.