Traditional Media Not Good Source For Sales Leads[singlepic id=75 w=270 h=190 float=right]
From a survey of B2B marketers comes news regarding the source for sales leads.
At the bottom of 14 identified channels for sales lead quality are leads generated by traditional media.
These are sales leads from print…radio…and TV advertising campaigns.
Now for the good news.
Highest Quality Sales Leads
- Rated as highest quality by 40% of B2B marketers were leads generated by email marketing (house list).
- Followed by organic search lead generation (SEO 36%).
- Telemarketing/cold calling lead generation (35%).
Surprised telemarketing ranks highly as a source for sales leads?[singlepic id=3 w=270 h=170 float=right]
You are not alone!
Most B2B marketers overlook this marketing medium completely…or get hooked into trying it by call centers that are not suited for small business marketers.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by your usual source for sales leads I can help you.
Working the phones and making these calls I establish one to one personal contact with your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your cold call lead generation going nowhere.
Become a Better Marketer
- Get updates on ways my Cold Call Lead Generation can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
- Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer