Small Business Direct Marketing Explained
Forget big ads and flashy mailings. If that’s what you need for your business my small business direct marketing is not for you.
- Proof. I prove what I can do for you with my small business direct marketing trial projects.You measure the results…then decide if you want to expand your test. My focus is growing your business — not selling you a service you don’t need.
Small Business Direct Marketing Bible
- Lessons from the master. My small business direct marketing bible is SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING, by Claude Hopkins.
- Click here and sample a few chapters of this timeless masterpiece on test marketing.[singlepic id=16 w=220 h=140 float=right] If you find his words refreshing — especially now, in this economy — I’m a good fit for your small business.
- Putting customers first. A small business that sacrifices customer loyalty for short term gain is NOT a good match for my service . My small business clients put their customers first.
- If that sounds like you, I can help you “cultivate” key segments of your customer and prospect base with niche spearhead projects that add value for your customers and make you outshine the competition.
- No boiler room telemarketing. My phone prospecting is low key… never “pushy”.
- Building relationships on the phone is what I do best. Creating trust with each prospect is my primary goal — NOT making a sale.
- Your calls are important…and making sure they’re done this way is why I don’t outsource to third party call centers.
- Get involved. When you hire my direct marketing services, I need your help.
- Support from you and the team behind you is absolutely essential. That means you do whatever it takes to service the prospects and new business leads I bring your way. If lax follow-up is ok with your people, do NOT hire me.
- No outsourcing—ever! Absolutely no outsourcing of your direct marketing project to third party vendors. All phone marketing calls I make on your behalf are made here, by me in my office. NOTE: Before using any call center make certain you know who will be making calls on your behalf…and where they are located!
- Can I work your industry? Phone prospectors — the really good ones— can work any industry. Technical data and industry specs are helpful. But prospecting skills (genuine friendliness……business savvy…good etiquette) are even more important. That said, the more information I have about your business and industry the better. A client information form especially for this purpose is here.
- Easy to start. Once you you email your list, I can be prospecting for you in a matter of hours.
- Easy to stop. You can stop a project anytime you like. No need for long term contracts.
- 22 years in business. Marketing Direct has been in business since 1996.
Also, my small business direct marketing by phone is a form of direct marketing.[singlepic id=74 w=170 h=90 float=right]
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. Cold call list building is a work in progress that never ends!
Interested? Fill out and email this contact form. I’ll contact you within 24 hours by phone to learn what you need and see if I’m a good fit for helping you.
[contact-form-7 id=”8207″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Small Business Direct Marketing Updates
Get updates on ways my direct marketing services can help your small business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
Subscribe For Free