The Sales Lead Management Problem
The sales lead management problem is follow-up calls.
Either your sales people don’t care or have no confidence in the sales leads your marketing team gives them to pursue.
Sales lead management process? There is none! Just a disorganized call list scattered about on sticky notes or business cards.
Furthermore, other than the usual sales lead management tools — voice mail, email and social media — there’s little if any real time, Q&A interaction or information gathering with your sales prospects.
This sales lead management failure kills your lead generation conversion rates, weakens your credibility with clients and potential customers and harms your bottom line.
My sales lead management can get your sales organization back on track.
I work exclusively for sales organizations where lead nurturing and relationship building are key to closing each sale. Not one call telemarketing or call center work. Nothing like that.
Getting you higher sales lead conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional telemarketing is what my service is all about.
Your calls are important…and making sure they’re done right is why I don’t outsource to third party call centers.
Sure this limits the projects I take on.
But I’m here to give you service that stands out from the crowd.
Sales Lead Management Trial Project
To make working with me pay out for YOU consider a SMALL sales lead management trial project.
I develop your prospect list by building solid relationships with key prospects in the markets and the companies you want to reach.
Creating trust with each prospect is my primary goal — NOT making a sale.
I start the lead qualification process with introductory cold calls. It’s here the weak prospects are weeded out…and the better qualified prospects are engaged for careful and methodical follow-up calls. This is where the all important relationship building process begins.
With each call I capture key details…including:
- Your prospect’s interest level in your goods or services.
- Identify their needs…learn about existing suppliers… and how YOU can pre-empt the competition.
- Ask the qualifying questions to make certain your offer matches their needs.
- Learn their “hot buttons” — what is it you can do for them that matters most.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional business prospecting B2B I can help you.
- Get updates on ways sales lead management follow-up can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: