Sales Generation Marketing Booster
You are at a HUGE disadvantage if you are not using sales generation marketing automation tools for your sales prospecting, lead management and appointment setting process.
I’m talking about rapid application management of your sales lead generation and follow-up calls so you can speed through a prospect list in a small fraction of the time you’d spend dialing and making calls the old way.
Heck, if you’re dialing your sales prospecting calls yourself you may as well use the gadget pictured at right for your sales prospecting!
Switch to a CRM desktop sales generation marketing automation solution and you’ll make more sales in less time.
Perhaps you have this installed on your desktop — ACT and also GOLDMINE are big names in this area.
My favorite is TELEMAGIC.
Bottom Line: From lead tracking management to sales prospecting follow-up calls to getting appointments — CRM sales generation marketing automation done right will change your life and keep you on track so you can make more sales in less time.
Don’t leave home without it.
Try these sales prospecting tips
- Use sales prospecting to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Note: Always use a script. It keeps you focused and in control of the call.
Make your introduction short, simple, to the point — something you can deliver in twenty seconds…without being rushed.
Relax and be yourself. After that, the rest is easy!