Sales Cold Calling Tips
Cold calling is a practical way to grow your business.
The sales cold calling tips below stress the importance of real-time follow-up calls.
[singlepic id=3 w=320 h=240 float=right]
Nothing beats real time follow-up by phone for boosting cold calling efficiency.
Voice-mail or email follow-up are not enough
REAL time follow-up calls establish good rapport…forward the sales process..and keep your prospects and your customers from drifting away.
But most salespeople fail to make those calls.
Is this how your sales team operates?[singlepic id=106 w=270 h=190 float=right]
Ready to change how you organize and process your cold calling call backs?
Try these sales cold calling tips for getting on track with your follow-up calls.
- Use sales prospecting follow-up to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s business sales prospecting is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your business sales prospecting follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for the
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. And check out Advertising Age summary on direct mail and phone marketing vs. digital marketing.
Time To Change Your Cold Calling Sales Strategy?
This article in FORBES may unsettle your new client sales prospecting setting strategy.
Reading it may force you to rethink how you go about getting and keeping customers.
[singlepic id=102 w=250 h=170 float=right]
Called 7 NEW RULES FOR PROSPECTING IN THE AGE OF THE CUSTOMER it tells of the shift that has taken place in the marketplace of business to business sales.
Buyers no longer need you the seller in front of them to make intelligent buying decisions.
Your importance to a buyer is vastly diminished if you follow old way selling habits.
Forget cold calling for appointments.
The digital age has pushed appointment setting off the high ground it held for so many years.
Sure, face-to-face appointments matter…but their significance in the sales cycle has faded.
Bottom Line: If you are cold calling for appointments you are playing a loser’s game.[singlepic id=106 w=260 h=180 float=right]
Get over it. Or get yourself another job — but not in sales.
Get More Sales Cold Calling Tips
Get updates on ways Cold Calling can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: