Organize your outreach qualifying calls into three basic categories:
Prospect new customers without pain
To make prospecting new customers easier and way less stressful here are five tips I think you will find useful.
Give these tips a shot...not all at once, but one here, one there.
Be patient... stick with my strategy.
You'll see positive results...especially with your cold call phone prospecting.
- Never "Wing It". Always use a script. It keeps repetitions, omissions and improper sequencing out of your pitch. They spell trouble when you prospect new customers.
- Keep It Short. Make your introduction brief and to the point. How brief? Twenty to thirty seconds! That's all you get. So be accurate, concise,and persuasive. Are you starting to see why you need a script?
- Relax. Dialog and delivery in movies, TV, and plays flows from carefully crafted scripts. Yet these staged conversations sound completely natural and spontaneous. Effective cold call prospecting is no different.Subtle inflections and pauses make your presentation more natural and far more believable.
- Prospect Qualify. Good prospects...weak prospects? Find out who's who by asking specific questions. For example, "Does this interest you?" Or "When would you like me to recontact you"? Make prospect qualify questions part of every script!
- Test,Test,Test ----but control your variables carefully. Be especially careful with key words or phrases. You might think they don't matter, but they do! So once you find a winning script, stick with every word of it!
Improve Your Cold Call Phone Phone Prospecting
Get updates on cold call phone prospecting to help grow your business ---especially in this economy.
Also, for further study: