What You Can Expect From My Services
Outreach to find new clients by phone
- Find...qualify...and build rapport with the right people
- Your list or outside list.
- Blend as your virtual team member and not as outside telemarketer.
- Establish credibility for your brand by on-time and professional follow-
- Build trust and credibility for your services.
- Have you as key link for educating best prospects with e-mail follow-ups when needed.
- Get you in the buyer loop early --- BEFORE buying process
- Discover pain points --- what they need fixed and how you can help.
- Give you ongoing feedback on all relevant conversations.
- No magic pill --- just filling gaps your sales reps miss because “they’re just too busy ”
Get noticed by prospects such as these:
- Owners of small business --- you pick markets and exec
- Buyers --- get them to hear your story & why you are
- Prospects you want followed up to build trust &
- Neglected clients your reps are too busy to develop &
- Executives written up in trade journals --- introduce them to what you do while congratulating them on their recent promotion.
There is no magic pill.
Outreach to find new clients by phone is an ongoing filtering process of building relationships and your credibility with select groups of well qualified prospects interested in what you do and wanting to learn more from you.
Yes, it’s a process! But if you do it right, you’ll build a loyal client base that will likely result in more referrals and more money.
But as with anything worth having, it's a process that takes time.
Outreach by phone to find new clients is not simply contacting a prospect and setting up an appointment by explaining what you do and how you can help them.
Too many people think that's all there is to it.
Would it surprise you to learn that what you say on your opening call is really not important because what your prospect hears on the other end is not at all what you think that person hears?
How do you think a prospect feels if they speak carefully and slowly...and you speak as if you’re spraying them with a fire hydrant?
Pace and tone are important to help you build rapport.
So it’s important you listen carefully and try to match the pace!