Overlooked Business Development Marketing Medium
How does your business generate sales leads and get new customers?
With online marketing and cloud-related media making headlines, there's a very responsive business development marketing platform you may have overlooked.
This new platform is phone marketing — a tested direct marketing medium for getting and keeping customers.
You might call it "old school" but B2B phone marketing --- like social media marketing --- can be an engaging and interactive medium....enabling you to connect with your customers and potential customers in a very personal way.
The Personal Touch
The secret is making your calls with a personal touch that engages your prospects ---- getting them to interact with you one-to-one so they trust doing business with you.
And this is where I can help you.
Working the phones I contact your prospects in a very personal way...ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
What my new client business development marketing can do for you
- Build your prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this new client business development list.
- Make your business development B2B process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with new client business development prospecting TRIAL PROJECTS.
New Client Appointments
Quality appointments do not happen overnight.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, new client business development marketing by phone is a form of direct marketing.
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. It's a work in progress that never ends!