Rapid Application New Business Lead Development Prospecting Tool
Improving your new business lead development prospecting might be easier than you think.
Easy-to-use but remarkably effective sales automation tools are here to help you.
Qualify More Prospects Faster
I’m talking about rapid application management of your new business lead development calls so you can speed through a prospect development list in a small fraction of the time you’d spend dialing and making calls the old way.
Heck, if you’re dialing these calls yourself you are putting your business development calling process behind the eight ball.
Switch to a sales automation platform and new business lead development becomes a lot easier.
Perhaps you have this installed on your laptop.
My favorite lead development prospecting tool is TELEMAGIC.
Bottom Line: From lead tracking to follow-up calls to getting appointments — customer acquisition prospecting automation tools will change your life and keep you on track for making more sales by making more customer contacts in less time.
Don’t leave home without it.
New Business Lead Development Tips
- Use follow-up sales prospecting to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away. According to DMA the highest response rate of all media comes from prospecting to your house list of existing prospects and customers!
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Improve Your New Business Lead Development
Get updates on ways B2B marketing by phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: