Marketing Direct Outreach Trial Project Explained
You pick prospects you want developed…any market.
VP-level executives…CEOs…IT execs…Buyers…OEM or Channel Sales Partners…System Integrators, etc. etc.
Prospects you’ve met at trade shows…Customers who have drifted away…Subscribers to your newsletters or webcasts.
I give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages…plus Daily Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
What I Need From You
I’ll need to spend time with you on the phone learning your key selling points and what makes your product or service outshine the competition.
From there I work up a script and “cheat sheet” with most often asked questions and objections.
You and I review this together — again by phone.
Oh, one other thing.
For me, customer service is a BIG deal.
So you gotta promise you’ll deliver outstanding service to each prospect I bring your way.
Otherwise, this Marketing Direct Outreach Trial project will flop.
1. Select the prospects you want contacted. Your house list of existing prospects is place to start. Twenty five well selected prospects works fine. Want to try an outside list? That will also work. Just limit your selection to 25 prospects.
2. First round of calls. I begin with introductory cold calls that identify (and eliminate!) opportunities for you to pursue. Weeding out the weak prospects from the better qualified prospects starts here.
3. From there I make those all important follow-up calls — During this sales process some leads are upgraded, some downgraded. And only when a prospect is truly qualified for follow-up by YOU do you come into the sales loop.
Starting to feel better about the lead generation business development prospects I send your way?
Sure, it’s a methodical lead nurturing process that takes time…but it PAYS as one call lead generation telemarketing never did.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your new client business development marketing projects going nowhere.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.