Marketing Direct B2B Tested Tips Especially Suited For Small Business Owners
Seven Reasons To Subscribe
Marketing direct b2b is a practical, cost effective direct marketing strategy. When you subscribe to my update tips here’s what you’ll get.
1. Tested Marketing Direct B2B Tips On How To Engage Your Sales Prospect.
You’ll learn how to better engage your sales prospect, build trust, get referrals from your prospects that allow you to make more sales and get more repeat business.“Profit in business comes from repeat customers that boast about your product or service, and bring friends with them.” …W. Edwards Deming
2. Marketing Direct B2B List-Building .
You’ll learn how to build a list of cold call B2B sales prospects into a house list of qualified sales prospects you can market to with new offers for your products and services. “The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” … Peter F. Drucker
3. CRM Phone Based Small Business Marketing B2B Customer Development
You’ll learn how to find more new customers, turn more prospects into loyal customers and make more money for your company. “We let folks know we’re interested in them and that they’re vital to us. cause they are.” …Sam Walton
4. Test & Measure Your Way To More Profitable Selling.
Small frugal tests are the way to go. I’ll share results of what’s working in B2B phone marketing …and why! “Almost any (advertising) question can be answered cheaply, quickly and finally by a test campaign. And that’s they way to answer them — not by arguments around a table.” …Claude Hopkins
5. No Small Business Business Marketing B2B Mumbo Jumbo
What you’ll get from me will be clear, concise, maybe at times fun to read! “Our business is infested with idiots who try to impress by using pretentious jargon.” David Ogilvy
6. Practical Marketing Direct B2B Tips for Small Business
Easy-to-use small business marketing b2b phone tips you can start using at once to drum up new business and better manage your company’s interaction with customers, clients, and sales prospects. “Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.” Anton Chekov
7. Free Direct Marketing E-Book
I saved the best for last! This 96 page book is jammed full of time tested ways to spend less but get more out of your advertising and direct marketing sales generation. “Nobody, at any level, should be allowed to have anything to do with advertising until he has read this book seven times.” …David Ogilvy
Recommended Marketing Direct B2B Reading
Why You Will Benefit From This Classic Direct Response Marketing Book
- “Nobody, at any level, should be allowed to have anything to do with advertising until he has read this book seven times.” – David Ogilvy
- “If Claude Hopkins was alive today, he would absolutely dominate internet marketing.” – Lance Jepsen, Author of: Internet Marketing:Profits That Lie Hidden In Your Website
Beneficial For Anyone In Marketing Or Sales
- “This will be a beneficial read for anyone in marketing or sales. Even though this book was written 90+ years ago, most of the principles discussed are still relevant today.” …The Book Reviewer
- “Considered the father of modern advertising techniques, Hopkins believed advertising should be measurable and justify the results it produced. In SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING he explains precisely how to do that, and the principles he discovered and documented are as true today as when they were first written.” Travis McAshan, web designer & search marketing consultant.
- “If you’re serious about learning about marketing that really works, get this book.”…MarkAtwood.com
- “This book is a must read if you’re serious about advertising…These methods work. They always have. They always will.” Ian Lurie, in Internet Marketing.
In this direct response marketing book you will learn to test everything you do on a small scale…before spending money on a larger scale. In this way needless advertising disasters are avoided.
It’s this no-nonsense approach that has always struck a chord with me…and why I recommend this direct response marketing book so highly.
Subscribe For Free Today
If you’re a growing business you cannot afford to miss out on these practical Marketing Direct B2B tips. Go ahead and sign up now. Your phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: