Rapid Application List Building Prospecting Tool Improves Customer Sales Prospecting
Improving your list building prospecting might be easier than you think.
Easy-to-use but remarkably effective sales automation tools are here to help you.
I’m talking about rapid application management of your list building prospecting calls so you can speed through a prospect development list in a small fraction of the time you’d spend dialing and making calls the old way.
Heck, if you’re dialing these calls yourself your behing the eight ball for your business development prospecting!
Switch to a sales automation platform and improving business development sales becomes a lot easier.
Perhaps you have this installed on your laptop — Salesforce is a big name in this area.
My favorite sales prospecting tool is TELEMAGIC.
Bottom Line: From lead tracking to follow-up calls to getting appointments — B2B sales automation tools will change your life and keep you on track for making more sales by making more customer contacts in less time.
Don’t leave home without it.
List Building Prospecting Development Tips.
- Use follow-up sales prospecting to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away. According to DMA the highest response rate of all media comes from prospecting to your house list of existing prospects and customers!
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Improve Your List Building Prospecting
Consider subscribing to my newsletter for updates on ways B2B Lead Generation Sales Prospecting can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for improving B2B sales performance NOW click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer