List Building Cold Call Tips for High Value Lead Generation Using Over-the-Phone Sales Prospecting
High value lead generation by list building cold call prospecting requires patience and a methodical sales process that includes real-time follow-up calls.
Voice-mail and email are not enough.
But where do you start. How do you begin?
Start with introductory cold calls that qualify each prospect to determine if your business is a good fit for what they need.
Make your cold call introduction specific and brief...twenty seconds or less.
- Keep your call relaxed, almost informal tone. A list building cold call script you write yourself and are comfortable using will help you accomplish this by giving you confidence and the ability to control each call.
- Effective high value lead generation by phone is about information gathering. Ask specific questions to qualify ---or disqualify--- each prospect and their need for your services.
- Picture a crowded room. Your goal: find the folks interested in your offer. How to do it? Ask for a show of hands. There, that's the goal of your list building cold call --- (1) finding the right prospects; (2) separating them from the crowd; then (3) qualifying their interest level.
- It's here the weak prospects are weeded out...and the better qualified sales leads are engaged for careful and methodical follow-up calls.
- Business prospecting requires educating your prospects --- over time --- on why they are better off buying from you rather than from your competitors.
- Be patient. You'll get more appointments if you build your prospect list with routine follow-up calls.
- High value lead generation by phone marketing is a form of direct marketing. And building float=right]a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
- Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your customer development database. It's a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your List Building Cold Call Marketing
Get updates on ways Acquiring New Customers by Phone Marketing can help your business grow ---especially in this economy.
Also, for further study: