Lead Generation Sales Automation Solution
You are at a HUGE disadvantage if you are not using lead generation sales automation tools for your sales lead generation…list building…lead management and appointment setting.
I’m talking about rapid application management of your sales prospecting lead generation and follow-up calls so you can speed through a prospect list in a small fraction of the time you’d spend dialing and making calls the old way.
Heck, if you’re dialing these calls yourself you may as well use the gadget pictured at right for your sales prospecting lead generation!
Switch to a CRM lead generation sales automation solution and you’ll make more sales in less time.
My favorite sales prospecting tool is TELEMAGIC.
Bottom Line: From lead tracking to follow-up calls to getting appointments — CRM lead generation sales automation done right will change your life and keep you on track so you can make more sales in less time.
Don’t leave home without it.
Try these sales prospecting lead generation tips.
- Use follow-up sales prospecting to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away. According to DMA the highest response rate of all media comes from prospecting to your house list of existing prospects and customers!
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Enhance Your Lead Generation Sales Automation Marketing
Consider subscribing to my newsletter for updates on ways Lead Generation Sales Automation Marketing can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer