Lead Generation Media B2B Report Finds Traditional Media Not Good Source For Sales Leads [singlepic id=75 w=270 h=190 float=right]
From a survey of B2B marketers comes this lead generation media b2b report.
At the bottom of 14 identified channels for sales lead quality is lead generation by traditional media.
These are sales leads from print…radio…and TV advertising campaigns.
Now for the good news.
Highest Quality Sales Leads
- Rated as highest quality by 40% of B2B marketers is sales lead generation by email marketing (house list).
- Followed by organic search lead generation (SEO 36%).
- Telemarketing/cold calling lead generation (35%).
Surprised telemarketing ranks so highly in this generation media b2b report ?[singlepic id=3 w=270 h=170 float=right]
You are not alone!
Most B2B marketers overlook this marketing medium completely…or get hooked into trying it by call centers not suited for small business marketers.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by your usual lead generation media b2b I can help you.
Working the phones and making these calls I establish one to one personal contact with your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your sales lead generation going nowhere.
Become a Better Marketer
- Get updates on ways my Cold Call Lead Generation can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for leads source effectiveness. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
- Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer