Lead Generation Marketing Test
Want to find more new customers, turn more prospects into loyal customers and make more money for your company?
A lead generation marketing test to your house list is the test you make first.[singlepic id=3 w=320 h=240 float=right]
Here you have the largest concentration of sales prospects already familiar with your business.
They can be prospects you’ve met at trade shows or business conferences. They can be old customers who have drifted away. Or they can be subscribers to your email newsletter.
Your lead generation response rate is highest when you work your house list by phone.
- Keep it simple. Select fifty to one hundred prospects.
- Yes! Fifty to one hundred prospects is all you need for this lead generation marketing test. I suggest you work the phones and make the calls…first with introductory cold calls that qualify each prospect to determine if they merit further contact.
- Your goal is to weed out the weak prospects…find out who’s worth going after with future call backs.
- Only if they’re truly interested do you follow-up with a detailed email explaining explaining what you can do for them.
- From there your follow-up calls continue to qualify their interest and move the sales process forward. You find out which prospects are serious…and which are the so called “tire kickers”. Some leads are upgraded …some downgraded.
- Accountability: Make sure EVERY sales lead gets followed-up and tracked so you can quantify and track how well your trial project is working. If you aren’t measuring how well your ads are doing then you are not doing marketing at all but instead PR!.
- Getting Appointments: I never try for an appointment on the first call. Instead, I speak directly with each prospect and continue to develop and strengthen that relationship for you with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Yes, this lead generation marketing test is a process. But from cold lead through satisfied customer it brings you better quality sales prospects than one call telemarketing