Better B2B Sales Contact Management Is Key To Developing B2B Customers
You are at a HUGE disadvantage if you are not using sales automation tools for your B2B sales contact management…list building…and appointment setting.
I’m talking about rapid application management of your sales prospecting and follow-up calls so you can speed through a prospect list in a small fraction of the time you’d spend dialing and making calls the old way.
Heck, if you’re dialing these calls yourself you may as well use the gadget pictured at right for your sales prospecting lead generation![singlepic id=81 w=320 h=240 float=right]
Switch to a sales automation platform and you’ll make your B2B sales contact management a lot easier.
Perhaps you have this installed on your laptop — ACT and also GOLDMINE are big names in this area.
My favorite sales prospecting tool is TELEMAGIC.
Bottom Line: From lead tracking to follow-up calls to getting appointments — B2B sales contact management using sales automation tools will change your life and keep you on track so you can make more sales in less time.
Don’t leave home without it.
B2B Sales Contact Management Tips.[singlepic id=3 w=320 h=240 float=right]
- Use follow-up sales prospecting to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away. According to DMA the highest response rate of all media comes from prospecting to your house list of existing prospects and customers!
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Enhance Your B2B Lead Generation Marketing
Consider subscribing to my newsletter for updates on ways Lead Generation Sales Automation Marketing can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Harvard Business Review on benefits of cold call lead development.
- Ssurvey of B2B marketers on best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.