Better B2B Sales Lead Management Is Key To Developing B2B Customers
You are at a HUGE disadvantage if you are not using sales automation tools for your B2B sales lead management…list building…and appointment setting.
I’m talking about rapid application management of your sales prospecting and follow-up calls so you can speed through a prospect list in a small fraction of the time you’d spend dialing and making calls the old way.
Heck, if you’re dialing these calls yourself you may as well use the gadget pictured at right for your sales prospecting lead generation!
Switch to a sales automation platform and you’ll make your B2B sales lead management a lot easier.
My favorite sales prospecting tool is TELEMAGIC.
I am addicted to TeleMagic.
So what I have to say about this marvellous CRM tool is biased and perhaps one-sided.
But there is no CRM product out there — regardless of cost and hype — that delivers the DIY functionality and flexibility of TeleMagic.
You design it to suit how you work and the unique ways you run your business and how you interact with your customers, your suppliers and your prospects.
With TeleMagic the overall picture of your clients, your suppliers and your prospects enables you to give them what they need when they need it.
That’s what you expect from a good crm platform.
But cloud CRM automation has gotten so complicated — and expensive!— it is not worth the trouble for most small business owners.
Anyway, I’ve summed up my reasons (passion) for continuing to use TeleMagic for my business and to help other folks get and keep more customers for their business.
Bottom Line: From lead tracking to follow-up calls to getting appointments — B2B sales lead management using sales automation tools will change your life and keep you on track so you can make more sales in less time.
Don’t leave home without it.
Developing B2B Customers Tips
- Use follow-up sales prospecting to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away. According to DMA the highest response rate of all media comes from prospecting to your house list of existing prospects and customers!
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Enhance Your B2B Lead Generation Marketing
Consider subscribing to my newsletter for updates on ways Lead Generation Sales Automation Marketing can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer