You're probably wondering how you can fit marketing direct outreach help into your business development process.
Here are some suggestions...
- New client outreach --- pre-sales discovery call process.
- Hunting, prospecting, qualifying --- WITHOUT mass volume telemarketing.
- Outreach qualifying calls --- organizing and set up.
- Lead Management - Manage & nurture leads through handover to Sales, once there is an opportunity.
- Market Research - Uncover projects that exist today that your sales group is not currently involved in, such as what your competitors are working on.
- Identify specific contacts involved in purchasing process, such as the CIO...CFO..CEO
- Identify Sales Opportunities
- Database management - work within existing database to clean and qualify leads so that accurate data is in place.
- Track all work so each lead gets followed up.
- Participate in early stages of the sales process, but will not close the sale.
Alternatives to Marketing Direct Outreach Help
You hire a telemarketer or call center.
You get their "dials per hour" and appointments per day.
But what you get is usually leads that go nowhere.
Are you ok having just another telemarketer represent your brand?
You leave it to them for reaching out to your prospects and to your customers.
But they tell you the same story
how they want to make those calls...but never get around to actually doing it (even your best reps are too busy handling their own customers to develop new ones).
Voice-Mail or E-mail?
Too easily ignored and left unaswered.
Let's work together