My high-end telemarketing process incorporates a series of personalized customer experience engagements that contradicts every idea you’ve had about telemarketing.
It completely eliminates the stigma and annoyance of old way cold calling.
It gets your prospects and your customers to “open-up” and discuss what they REALLY want and need from your organization.
I do your hunting plus warm-cold calling & pre-sales qualifying with lead management & lead scoring with REAL-TIME follow-up discovery calls for you. You get key sales intel you would NEVER otherwise hear about.
What I Need From You
I’ll need to spend time with you on the phone learning your key selling points and what makes your product or service outshine the competition.
From there I work up a telemarketing script and “cheat sheet” with most often asked questions and objections.
You and I review this together — again by phone.
Test My High-End Telemarketing Process with a Trial Project
1. Select the prospects you want contacted. Your house list of existing prospects is place to start.
Twenty five well selected prospects works fine. Want to try an outside list?
That will also work. Just limit your selection to 25 prospects.
2. First round of calls. I begin with introductory cold calls that identify (and eliminate!) opportunities for you to pursue. Weeding out the weak prospects from the better qualified prospects starts here.
3. From there I make those all important follow-up calls — During this sales process some leads are upgraded, some downgraded. And only when a prospect is truly qualified for follow-up by YOU do you come into the sales loop.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your new client business development marketing projects going nowhere.
High-end telemarketing process for getting you quality appointments
Quality appointments do not happen overnight.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, lead generation business development marketing by phone is a form of direct marketing.[singlepic id=74 w=270 h=190 float=right]
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your lead generation business development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your Lead Generation Business Development Marketing
Get updates on ways Lead Generation Business Development Marketing by Phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.