Generating Sales Leads Effectively Survey Finds Traditional Media Not Good Source For Sales Leads [singlepic id=75 w=270 h=190 float=right]
From a survey of B2B marketers comes news regarding generating sales leads effectively.
At the bottom of 14 identified channels for sales lead quality is generating sales leads by traditional media.
These are sales leads from print…radio…and TV advertising campaigns.
Now for the good news.
Highest Quality Sales Leads
- Rated as highest quality by 40% of B2B marketers is generating sales leads by email marketing (house list).
- Followed by organic search lead generation (SEO 36%).
- Telemarketing/cold calling lead generation (35%).
Surprised telemarketing ranks highly in lead source effectiveness ?[singlepic id=3 w=270 h=170 float=right]
You are not alone!
Most B2B marketers overlook this marketing medium completely…or get hooked into trying it by call centers not suited for small business marketers.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by your usual B2B marketing leads source I can help you.
- Working the phones and making these calls I establish one to one personal contact with your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your cold call lead generation going nowhere.
Interested? Fill out and email this contact form. I’ll contact you within 24 hours by phone to learn what you need and see if I’m a good fit for helping you.
[contact-form-7 id=”8207″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Become a Better Marketer
- Get updates on ways my Cold Call Lead Generation can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for leads source effectiveness. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
- Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer