Are Your Sales Reps Too Busy For Effective Sales Lead Follow-Up?
Making calls at lunch or between sales appointments is how most sales reps handle sales lead follow-up calls.
At best this hit-or-miss process reaches only a small fraction of your best sales prospects.
My system of real-time follow-up calls gives you the full court press you need to improve your conversion rates and make your sales reps more productive.
- Build effective lead lists with introductory business development cold calls.
- Develop an effective sales lead follow-up process to your best prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you appointments by methodically working this business development lead list.
- Make your list building process more efficient so every sales lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
This is NOT mass volume telemarketing.
I do not outsource your calls to call centers.
All sales prospecting plus list building and sales lead follow-up calls I do myself. Period!
I establish one to one contact with your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
Call me direct at 619-692-3110 or fill out and email this form [contact-form-7 id=”8207″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Develop An Effective Sales Lead Follow-Up Process
Get updates on ways sales prospecting by phone can help you develop effective sales lead follow-up plans that will improve your lead engagements so you get and keep more customers.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.