Effective Business Sales Lead Prospecting By Phone Requires Real-Time Follow-up Calls
Business sales lead prospecting with the right personal touch is a practical way to get new customers and keep your existing customers from drifting away.
But effective business phone prospecting involves routine follow-up calls.
These calls create trust, build your credibility and forward the sales process.
Working the phones and making these calls I establish one to one personal contact with your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
So what’s special about my business sales lead prospecting and what I can do for you?
I have answers for you
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your new business sales prospecting going nowhere.
What my business phone prospecting can do for you
- Build your new business prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this new business sales prospecting list.
- Make your new business sales prospecting process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with new business sales prospecting TRIAL PROJECTS.
Quality appointments do not happen overnight.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, sales prospecting by phone is a form of direct marketing.[singlepic id=74 w=300 h=220 float=right]
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your new business sales prospecting database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional B2B telemarketing my business phone prospecting can help you.
Get updates on ways my New Business Phone Prospecting can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: