Direct Response B2B Marketing is a practical way to reach new markets and get new business appointments without the high costs of a regular sales organization.
Does making small controlled tests that measure the effectiveness of direct response B2B marketing for getting you new business appointments and new customers appeal to you?
Do you want to reach new markets…test new offers…and build your prospect base without the high costs and employee overhead of traditional marketing and advertising campaigns?
Bottom Line: Your bean counters will smile with approval because what I do for you is based on the tested fundamentals of successful direct response B2B marketing. That means test everything with small trial projects.
Why I Do Not Outsource
My outreach is a bit unique because I do not outsource to third party call centers.
Sure, this limits the projects I handle. But quality before quantity.
I'm here to help you grow your business...not sell you a plain vanilla telemarketing service you don't need.
Direct Response B2B Marketing Tips
Test everything on a small scale.
Keep what works…discard what does not work.
In this way costly mistakes are avoided.
Bottom Line: The book is a gold mine of tested marketing wisdom that will change the way you think and act about your marketing…your advertising…and your business sales lead generation campaigns.
Now about my services …and what I can do for you.
Give me a list of prospects you want contacted.
Building solid relationships on the phone...then getting you quality appointments with these individuals is what sets me apart from one call telemarketing services.
- Improved Lead Quality. A one-to-one personal communication process in which I speak directly with each prospect and develop that relationship for you with lead nurturing follow-up calls is how I work the phones and make the calls.
- Yes, it's a process. But from cold lead through satisfied customer it brings you better quality sales prospects...higher conversion rates...and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by direct mail, email marketing, or traditional one call telemarketing.
- See what's working. Want to know which leads are closer to bringing you revenue...and which prospects you need to nudge along with emails, seminar invitations, direct mail offers, etc., etc.
- You'll be able to track each lead...share lead information...and adjust tactics because I send you call outcome reports for each completed call. Bottom Line: You get a new visibility into the multiple mechanics and dimensions of a marketing campaign.
Improved Sales Efficiency.Are your marketing dollars churning out sales leads that are poor quality and difficult to track?
Stop the bleeding! EVERY sales lead I generate for you gets followed-up.
Every sales lead is tracked so you quantify and measure how well your campaign is working.
If you aren't measuring how well your ads are doing then you are not doing marketing at all but instead PR.
Become Better At Direct Response B2B Marketing
Get updates on ways Direct Response Marketing B2B can help your business grow ---especially in this economy.
- Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
Tested direct marketing basics boils down to three fundamentals.
Follow these rules and you will be light years ahead of marketers who ignore them.
Furthermore, any product or service can be marketed using these tested direct marketing basics.
- Test everything on a small scale.
- Keep what works
- Discard what does not work.
In this way you will avoid costly advertising and marketing mistakes.
If you want to put this kind of hard-boiled direct marketing basics to work in your business a book for you is SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING.
I've been a big fan of this book for years...and recommend it to all my Marketing Direct subscribers.
Among the highlights:
- Test Advertising Campaigns: "Almost any (advertising) question can be answered cheaply, quickly and finally by a test campaign. And that's they way to answer them --- not by arguments around a table."
- Just Salesmanship:"Advertising is salesmanship. Treat it like a salesman. Force it to justify itself".
- Good Business:"...most national advertising is done without justification. It is merely presumed to pay. A little test might show a way to multiply returns."
- Things Too Costly: "Many things are possible in advertising which are too costly to attempt. That is another reason why every project and method should be weighed and determined by a known scale of cost and result."
- Letter Writing;"Letters to inquirers, follow-up letters, whenever possible they should be tested. Where that is not possible they should be based on knowledge based on tests."
- Offer Service:" Remember the people you address are selfish, as we all are. They care nothing about your interests or your profit. They seek service for themselves. Ignoring this fact is a common mistake and a costly mistake in advertising."
Bottom Line: The book is a gold mine of tested direct marketing basics that will change the way you think and act about marketing your business regardless of where you decided to run your ads.
Direct Marketing outreach services for your business.
Keeping your active customers engaged so they don't drift away while also finding new clients is something we all have to do but seems there's never enough hours in the day to get all this done.
You're probably re-tooling how you do this now that COVID-19 has moved the goal posts making what worked before a bit bumpy, to say the least.
Whatever your COVID-19 game plan I thought you might be interested in some ways my Marketing Direct outreach services might help you along the way.
Just know it requires hands-on follow-up to show your prospects and also your clients you're up-to-speed and maybe ahead of your competitors during this post COVID-19 turnaround time we are all going through.
Too many people think it's simply contacting a prospect and setting appointments by explaining what you do and how you can help them.
That last part --- explaining how you can help a prospect --- takes way more than just a single phone call. And it's what effective phone prospecting and list-building are all about --- a relationship-building process that takes time.
Yes,it's a process and a far cry from one call appointment setting.
I'm here to help and you can call or email me anytime if you'd like to kick around some ideas for working together.
One thing for sure --- remote work is a game changer.
Brings outsourcing vs. doing the work in house with your own employees into focus.
Which works best?
Depends on your employees and getting the right people if you outsource.
Cost factors are key --- and this report I found helpful.
How much does an employee cost you?
Try these tips:
Some things learned the hard way.
Which is how I learned list-building for direct outreach prospecting.
Had been told by many to buy a list and get busy making calls.
Trouble was I ended up buying the wrong lists.
Either too many outdated contacts or companies really not suited for my particular offers.
So I went to on-line directories --- trade journals and the like.
But what a tedious process ---
Digging out contact data like phone numbers and who best to reach out to at each particular location.
Hours on the web doing this and you can end up with maybe five or six decent data profiles for your call list.
Fast forward to a process I've learned which seems to work just fine and eliminates most all the headaches (and wasted $$) I've just mentioned.