Tested Direct Marketing Lead Generation Book
No matter what kind of marketing or direct marketing you use to get and keep customers — internet advertising or print ads, direct response marketing or magazine ads — this direct marketing lead generation book will give you practical tips for test marketing any product or service.
Get this Direct Marketing Lead Generation book!
- You will never again waste your money on any form of advertising which you cannot track and measure.
- You will be able to test market any product or service for a small fraction of the cost you would normally be talked into spending if you had not read this book.
- You will remove much of the risk from your advertising…regardless of what media you use. From telemarketing to radio to TV to print ads to Internet ads you will be ahead of the game when it comes to marketing your business.
About The Author
Claude C. Hopkins was an advertising genius who lived almost a century ago. Although he was the highest paid copywriter of his day, he was more than just a great ad writer. He was a visionary who turned advertising on its head by using scientific principles to test which ads worked…and which failed. Claude Hopkins For Hopkins, if you aren’t testing the market by measuring how well (or poorly!) your ads are doing then your advertising is a hit or miss gamble. In his direct marketing lead generation book SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING he shows you how to remove this gamble from your advertising.
It’s all here.
From making small controlled tests with a limited budget to split copy testing of headlines and short copy vs. long copy.
Not just another memoir of advertising jargon and personal opinion.
This direct marketing lead generation book has stood the test of time.
Indeed, what you get today from any of the notable direct marketing gurus is simply a repackaging of what Claude Hopkins said nearly a century ago.
Heed his words. They are as relevant today as when first published in 1923.
Why You Will Benefit From This Classic Direct Marketing Lead Generation Book
- “Nobody, at any level, should be allowed to have anything to do with advertising until he has read this book seven times.“ – David Ogilvy
- “If Claude Hopkins was alive today, he would absolutely dominate internet marketing.” – Lance Jepsen, Author of: Internet Marketing:Profits That Lie Hidden In Your Website
Beneficial For Anyone In Marketing Or Sales
- “This will be a beneficial read for anyone in marketing or sales. Even though this book was written 90+ years ago, most of the principles discussed are still relevant today.” …The Book Reviewer
- “Considered the father of modern advertising techniques, Hopkins believed advertising should be measurable and justify the results it produced. In SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING he explains precisely how to do that, and the principles he discovered and documented are as true today as when they were first written.”Travis McAshan, web designer & search marketing consultant.
- “If you’re serious about learning about marketing that really works, get this book.”…MarkAtwood.com
- “This book is a must read if you’re serious about advertising…These methods work. They always have. They always will.” Ian Lurie, in Internet Marketing.