With online marketing and cloud-related media making headlines, there’s a very responsive business development strategy you may have overlooked.
It’s finding and developing new clients by phone prospecting — a tested direct marketing medium for getting and keeping customers.
You might call it “old school” but developing new clients by phone prospecting — like social media marketing — can be an engaging and interactive medium….enabling you to connect with your customers and potential customers in a very personal way.
The Personal Touch
The secret is making your calls with a personal touch that engages your prospects —- getting them to interact with you one-to-one so they trust doing business with you.
And this is where I can help you.
Working the phones I contact your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
What my business development B2B marketing can do for you
- Build your prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this business development lead generation list.
- Make your business development B2B process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with business development B2B prospecting TRIAL PROJECTS.
Business Development B2B Appointments
Quality appointments do not happen overnight.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, business development B2Bmarketing by phone is a form of direct marketing.
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your Business Development B2B Marketing
Get updates on ways Business Development B2B Marketing by Phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study: