Phase One: Introductory warm-cold calls to find prospects worth pursuing.
I do your hunting plus warm-cold calling & pre-sales qualifying with lead management & lead scoring with REAL-TIME follow-up calls for you.
Phase Two: Best prospects are nurtured by routine call backs from me and follow-up emails from you (see my post Appointment Setting Mistake).
Real-Time Follow-Up Calls are essential (see memo at right) for gaining trust, learning what your prospects really need and showing how your team outshines the competition.
NOTE: Voice-mail, e-mail and social media are all effective CRM...but over-used to where their messages too often are ignored (see my post "Lazy Follow-up").
WHAT YOU LEARN: With real-time CRM calls you learn active selling opportunities you NEVER hear about unless your ear is on the ground!
EXAMPLE: Vendor drops ball...you jump in to prove what YOU can do.
Database Building Phone Prospecting Using TeleMagic
Reaching out to your prospect base in a very personal way is accomplished with a CRM software that I have used for close to twenty three years.
Called TeleMagic this prospecting software is the first CRM software and many say the best CRM software for the PC.
TeleMagic simplifies, organizes, and programs even the largest prospecting list into bite-size segments for fast, accurate and highly personalized contact management.
Database Building Phone Prospecting Summary
- Introductory cold calls.
- Develop best prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls. See my post " Cold Call List Building".
- Get you Appointments by building trust and winning your prospects confidence in what you can do for them.
- Make your CRM process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY CRM Prospecting Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups & direct mail follow-up letters work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
The secret is a personal touch that engages your prospects so they trust doing business with you.
Also, phone prospecting is a form of direct marketing.
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your sales lead generation database. It's a work in progress that never ends!
Your Important Marketing Direct Questions Answered
- How do you keep track of who to call and when?
- I use a sales management program that organizes contacts, phone numbers, call back data and call histories into a single database platform.
How do I know the prospects you qualify are worth MY time? With introductory cold calls I learn who's a good prospect and who's a dud. From there I make routine follow-up calls to further qualify and develop the best business development prospects.
- Have you worked your business development lead generation service in my specific industry?
- Top management will insist only salespeople with deep understanding of the markets they are selling can do sales development cold calling.
- It's myth based on ignorance rather than tested cold call business development experience.
- A good over the phone sales person can work any industry. Same goes for face to face sales. The top producers are at home regardless of product or service they sell.
- What about voice-mail? Do you leave messages? Leaving voice mail for customers or prospects who you know well is one thing. But for new prospects it's a waste of time --- theirs AND yours!
- When B2B sales prospecting or making follow-up calls, what do you say? Use a script. This keeps repetitions, omissions and improper sequencing out of my pitch. They spell trouble when it comes to business development phone prospecting.
- What size call list do you need to get started? Keep it simple. 100 or so prospects is plenty. Quantity is good. But quality is better!
click image to read on-line or download for later reading.
or fill out and send me e-mail form
Yes! I'd like to know more about your services --- what's different from what our sales reps do and how you can help our new client outreach with your database building phone prospecting.
[contact-form-7 id="8207" title="Contact form 1"]