Customer Development Prospecting Calls
In this economy — when customers are fewer and their demands greater — customer service means survival.
So here’s a tip to keep your customers from drifting away.[singlepic id=102 w=270 h=190 float=right]Use real-time customer development prospecting calls to show them you care and make them feel wanted.
Done with the right personal touch nothing beats phone follow-up to get folks thinking about your business and what you can do for them.
Your active customers are important.
But ignoring your inactive customers — the ones you’ve let drift away — makes it easier for your competitors to steal them away!
Customer Development Prospecting Tips
- Use phone marketing to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.[singlepic id=3 w=270 h=190 float=right]
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Nothing beats real time follow-up calls for interacting with your prospect base and showing them you want their business.
- Yes! This is more than voicemail or email follow-up.
- REAL time follow-up calls mean you engage your prospects with some inter-active, one to one Q&A. These calls establish good rapport…forward the sales process..and keep your prospects and your customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your customer development prospecting calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Improve Your Customer Development Prospecting
Consider subscribing to my newsletter. That way you get updates on ways Customer Development Prospecting can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
- survey of B2B marketers on lead generation media b2b report.