Rapid Application Customer Acquisition Prospecting Tool Improves Customer Sales Prospecting
Improving your customer acquisition prospecting might be easier than you think.
Easy-to-use but remarkably effective sales automation tools are here to help you.
Qualify More Prospects Faster
I’m talking about rapid application management of your customer acquisition prospecting calls so you can speed through a prospect development list in a small fraction of the time you’d spend dialing and making calls the old way.
Heck, if you’re dialing these calls yourself you may as well use the gadget pictured at right for your business development prospecting!
Switch to a sales automation platform and improving business development sales becomes a lot easier.
My favorite sales prospecting tool is TELEMAGIC.
Bottom Line: From lead tracking to follow-up calls to getting appointments — customer acquisition prospecting automation tools will change your life and keep you on track for making more sales by making more customer contacts in less time.
Don’t leave home without it.
Customer Acquisition Prospecting Tips.
- Use follow-up sales prospecting to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away. According to DMA the highest response rate of all media comes from prospecting to your house list of existing prospects and customers!
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Improve Your Customer Acquisition Prospecting
Consider subscribing to my newsletter for updates on ways B2B Lead Generation Sales Prospecting can help your business grow —especially in this economy.Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for improving B2B sales performance NOW click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer