Effective Customer Acquisition Development Begins With Real-time Follow-up Calls
For effective customer acquisition development work the phones. Engage your sales prospects. Show them you want their business.[singlepic id=3 w=320 h=240 float=right]
Nothing beats real time follow-up by phone for boosting customer acquisition development efficiency.
Voice-mail or email follow-up don’t count.
REAL time follow-up calls establish good rapport…forward the sales process..and keep your prospects and your customers from drifting away.
But most salespeople are too busy or just don’t want to make those calls.
Customer acquisition development process? There is none! Just farm out the sales leads and leave it to each sales person to bring home the bacon.
Is this how your sales team operates?
Ready to change how you organize and process your customer acquisition development call backs?
Try these tips for getting on track with your customer acquisition development follow-up calls.[singlepic id=104 w=270 h=190 float=right]
- Use sales prospecting follow-up to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s b2b lead development is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your business sales prospecting follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for the
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. And check out Advertising Age summary on direct mail and phone marketing vs. digital marketing.
Marketing Direct uses tested direct marketing B2B phone lead generation and telemarketing to find, develop and manage B2B sales leads by phone marketing for sales organizations in high-end or technically complex business products and services.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional customer acquisition development I can help you.
- Get updates on ways my Customer Acquisition Development by phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this:
7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer