Is cold calling B2B an obsolete business practice?
Answer: Harvard Business Review On-Line says cold calling is “the most effective way to set up appointments with the right decision makers at your target accounts.”
Question: How does cold calling B2B fit into the new b2b marketing media?
Answer: Like social media marketing, cold calling B2B marketing can be an engaging and interactive business development medium….enabling you to connect with your customers and potential customers ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
Effective Cold Calling B2B
The secret is making your calls with a personal touch that engages your prospects —- getting them to interact with you one-to-one so they trust doing business with you.
[singlepic id=102 w=240 h=160 float=right]
And this is where I can help you develop new clients.
Working the phones I contact your prospects in a very personal way…creating trust and moving your sales process forward.
What my cold calling B2B can do for you
- Build your prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this business development lead generation list.
- Make your business development process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each lead generation call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…withcold calling B2B TRIAL PROJECTS.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your cold call business development projects going nowhere.
Cold Call B2B: The Truth About Getting Real-World Appointments
Quality business development appointments do not happen overnight.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, business development lead generation by phone is a form of direct marketing.[singlepic id=74 w=270 h=190 float=right] And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign. Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your Cold Calling B2B
Get updates on ways Cold Calling B2B Phone Marketing can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study: