Cold Call Prospect Sales Follow-Up
Want to close more sales faster and make more money for yourself and your company?
Be a stickler for cold call prospect sales follow-up calls.
Work the phones. Engage your prospects. Show them you want their business.
Nothing beats real time follow-up by phone for interacting with your prospect base and developing their interest in what you can do for them.
Yes! This is more than voice-mail or e-mail follow-up. REAL time follow-up calls mean you engage your prospects with some inter-active, one to one Q&A.
These calls establish good rapport…forward the sales process..and keep your prospects and your customers from drifting away.
But most salespeople are too busy or just don’t want to make those calls. Sales prospecting follow-up process?
There is none! Just farm out the sales leads and leave it to each sales person to bring home the bacon.
Is this how your sales team operates? Ready to change how you organize and process your lead generation call backs?
Try these tips for getting on track with your cold call prospect sales follow-up calls.
- Use sales prospecting follow-up to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your sales prospecting follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Improve Your Cold Prospect Follow-Up
- Get updates on ways Phone Prospecting can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this:
Subscribe For Free