How To Cold Call New Business
The secret is a personal touch that engages your prospects —- getting them to interact with you one-to-one so they trust doing business with you.
Also, new business cold calling is a form of direct marketing.
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
This includes targeting both new clients as well as revitalizing past or inactive clients.
Cold Call New Business Services include:
- Lead Generation with data-driven, real-time follow-up for building relationships to help you keep more customers and get more customers.
- New business interest validation & qualification
- Lead follow up from Trade Shows and other marketing initiatives
- Manage & nurture leads to handover to Sales, once there is an opportunity
- Market Research – Uncover projects that exist today that your sales group is not currently involved in, such as what your competitors are working on.
- Identify specific contacts involved in purchasing process, such as the maintenance support, production engineer, capital equipment procurement
- Database management – work within the existing database to clean and qualify leads so that accurate data is in place
- Track all work so each lead gets followed up.
- Participate in early stages of the sales process, but will not close the sale
Interested? Fill out and email this contact form. I’ll contact you within 24 hours by phone to learn what you need and see if I’m a good fit for helping you.
[contact-form-7 id=”8207″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Cold Call New Business Updates
Get updates on ways these Business Lead Development Prospecting Services can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
Subscribe for Free
If you’re a growing business you cannot afford to miss these business lead development prospecting updates . Go ahead and subscribe now!