Marketing Direct Cold call high-end business development by phone explained
Not one call telemarketing or call center work. Nothing like that. Marketing Direct cold high-end business development services are entirely different.
- No hype or fluff. Forget big ads, flashy mailings, corporate jingles, etc. If that’s what you need, hire an ad agency.
- Proof. I prove what my cold call high-end business development phone marketing can do for you with small trial projects. You measure the results…then decide if you want to expand your test.
- Lessons from the master. My marketing bible is SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING, by Claude Hopkins. Click here and sample a few chapters of this timeless masterpiece on test marketing.
- Putting customers first. A business that sacrifices customer loyalty for short term gain is NOT a good match for my service . My clients put their customers first. If that sounds like you, I can help you “cultivate” key segments of your customer and prospect base with small trial projects that add value for your customers and make you outshine the competition.
- No boiler room telemarketing. My cold call high-end business development phone marketing is low key.. never “pushy”. Building relationships on the phone is what I do best.
- Get involved. When you hire me to prospect for you, I need your help. Support from you and the team behind you is absolutely essential. That means you do whatever it takes to service the prospects and new business leads I bring your way. If lax follow-up is OK with your people, do NOT hire me.
- No outsourcing—ever! Absolutely no outsourcing of your project to third party vendors. All prospecting calls I make on your behalf are made here, by me in my office. NOTE: Before using any call center make certain you know who will be making calls on your behalf…and where they are located!
- Can I work your industry? Phone prospectors — the really good ones— can work any industry. Technical data and industry specs are helpful. But prospecting skills (genuine friendliness……business savvy…good etiquette) are even more important.
- Business to Business. Cold call business development by phone is my niche. Phoning consumers at home is not my game.
Become A Better Marketer
Get updates on ways Cold Call High-End Business Development By Phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: