Voicemail and email are not enough!
This business marketing sales prospecting tip will help you close more sales faster and make more money for yourself and your company.
The secret is real-time follow-up calls.
Nothing beats real time follow-up by phone for interacting with your prospect base and developing their interest in what you can do for them.
Yes! This is more than voicemail or email follow-up.
REAL time follow-up calls mean you engage your prospects with inter-active, one to one Q&A. These calls establish good rapport...forward the sales process..and keep your prospects and your customers from drifting away.
But most salespeople are too busy or just don't want to make those calls.
Follow-up process? There is none! Just farm out the sales leads and leave it to each sales person to bring home the bacon.
Is this how your sales team operates?
Ready to change how you handle your business marketing sales prospecting?
Try these business marketing sales prospecting tips.
- Use phone marketing to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today's B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your follow-up calls into a methodical business marketing sales strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel...educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Talk to people on the other end of the line!
Find out who's reachable and verify their contact information as well as how they prefer to be contacted.
You'll find prospects will appreciate this common courtesy, and they’ll generally end up sharing even more information that can eventually lead to maybe making a sale or two.
Building good prospecting lists with fresh data will change your life and keep your customers smiling.