Business Marketing Lead Generation Video
This business marketing lead generation video shows me using TELEMAGIC — a sales prospecting and marketing tool for contacting, qualifying and developing sales prospects by phone.
- Your prospect’s interest level in your goods or services.
- Identify their needs…learn about existing suppliers… and how YOU can pre-empt the competition.
- Ask the qualifying questions to make certain your offer matches their needs.
- Learn their “hot buttons” — what is it you can do for them that matters most.
Business Marketing Lead Generation Is Direct Marketing
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
In this business marketing lead generation video you’ll see this direct marketing sales process in action.
Yes, it’s a process. But from cold lead through satisfied customer it brings you more revenue per sales lead than one call telemarketing ever did.
Bottom Line: From lead tracking to follow-up calls to getting appointments — CRM done right will change your life and keep you on track so you can make more sales in less time. Don’t leave home without it.
Get More Out of Your Business Marketing Lead Generation
Get updates on ways Acquiring New Customers by Phone Marketing can help your cold call sales process —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for business marketing lead generation media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.
Subscribe For Free Today
If you’re a growing business you cannot afford to miss out on these practical acquiring new customer marketing tips.
Go ahead and sign up now. Your phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy.