Give your prospects better service, greater value and more attention.
Stay in front of these folks.
Send out follow-up letters and emails.
Same goes for follow-up calls.
Deliver them on time...as promised.
Winning Customer Loyalty
It's is all about building relationships.
And that takes time.
The key is follow-up calls.
They keep you in front of your prospects.
Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales generation funnel...educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
The Competitive Time Clock Is Ticking
- Targeting your customers are the price driven bottom feeders. Because their markets have dried up these predators have reinvented themselves as experts in your field.
- Their business lead development strategy is simple: Beat your price.
- But trading margins for volume ---- unless checked ----can cannibalize your market...turning your once profitable business models into shipwrecks. Take note: Studies show it takes seven years for a brand to recover its value once it's been discounted. Seven years!
- Customer Service means survival. If you don't love your customer, get another customer. If you can't find a customer to love, get another business.
Business Lead Development Strategy: Seven New Rules
Times have changed.
And your business lead development strategy could be counter-productive.
That's my take on this article from FORBES online.
Prospecting In The Age Of The Customer
Called 7 NEW RULES FOR PROSPECTING IN THE AGE OF THE CUSTOMER it tells of the shift in the marketplace of business to business sales.
This upheaval is the relationship between buyer and seller.
Buyers no longer need you the seller in front of them to make intelligent buying decisions.
Your importance to a buyer is diminished if you follow old way selling habits.
Forget appointments as the KEY part of a winning business lead development strategy.
The digital age has pushed appointment setting off the high ground it held for so many years.
Appointment setting is now a loser's game.
Sure, face-to-face appointments matter...but their significance in the sales cycle has faded.
The importance of this dynamic for anyone in B2B sales and marketing cannot be understated.
Bottom Line: Winning customer loyalty by appointment setting is a loser's game.
Get over it. Or get yourself another job --- but not in sales.
With that in mind the following tips may be worth a look.
Winning Customer Loyalty By Phone
For an effective business lead development strategy work the phones.
Engage your sales prospects. Show them you want their business.
Nothing beats real time follow-up by phone for boosting new client sales prospecting efficiency.
Voice-mail or email follow-up don't count.
REAL time follow-up calls establish good rapport...forward the sales process..and keep your prospects and your customers from drifting away.
But most salespeople are too busy or just don't want to make those calls.
Business Lead Development Strategy ? There is none! Just farm out the sales leads and leave it to each sales person to bring home the bacon.
Is this how your sales team operates?
Ready to change how you organize and go about winning customer loyalty by using that phone of yours?
- Use business sales prospecting follow-up to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are key to winning customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Winning customer loyalty is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your B2B sales generation CRM follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel...educating and informing them about what you can do for the
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. And check out Advertising Age summary on direct mail and phone marketing vs. digital marketing.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional business lead development strategy I can help you.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: