Business Development Sales Lead Generation
Want to make your business development sales lead generation efforts more efficient?
Use modern sales automation tools for your lead management and sales prospecting campaigns.
Rapid Application Management
I’m talking about rapid application management of your sales lead generation and follow-up calls so you can speed through a prospect list in a small fraction of the time you’d spend dialing and making calls the old way.
Heck, if you’re dialing your sales prospecting calls yourself you may as well use the gadget pictured at right for your business development calls.
Switch to a business development automation solution and you’ll make more sales in less time.
Perhaps you have this installed on your laptop — ACT and also GOLDMINE are big names in this area.
My favorite is TELEMAGIC.
Bottom Line: From lead tracking management to sales prospecting follow-up calls to getting appointments — business development sales lead generation using this technology will change your life and keep you on track so you can make more sales in less time.
Don’t leave home without it.
Business Development Sales Lead Generation Tips
- Use business development prospecting to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer [singlepic id=102 w=220 h=140 float=right]base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s B2B appointment setting strategy is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for them.
Business Development Script Helps[singlepic id=3 w=220 h=140 float=right]
A script keeps you focused and in control of the call. Write it yourself. And be yourself!
Make your introduction short, simple, to the point — something you can deliver in twenty seconds…without being rushed.
Relax and be yourself. After that, the rest is easy!
Sales Lead Generation Updates
Go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
For further study click and read these sales tips for cold calling:
7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer