Business Development Phone Marketing Services Explained
Like social media marketing, business development phone marketing can be an engaging and interactive business development medium….enabling you to connect with your customers and potential customers ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
The secret is making your calls with a personal touch that engages your prospects —- getting them to interact with you one-to-one so they trust doing business with you.
[singlepic id=102 w=240 h=160 float=right]
And this is where I can help you develop new clients.
Working the phones I contact your prospects in a very personal way…creating trust and moving your sales development process forward.
What my business development phone marketing can do for you
- Build your prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this business development phone marketing list.
- Make your business development process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each lead generation call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with business development lead generation TRIAL PROJECTS.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your business development phone marketing going nowhere.
Marketing Direct Video Brochures
Click “Full Screen” To Enlarge
Welcome To Marketing Direct gives you introduction to my Marketing Direct services plus link to testimonials. You can download this brochure and share with your sales team. Click “Full Screen” to Enlarge
How To Get More Customers with High-End Custom Phone Prospecting: You’ll learn how my services work — phone prospecting with the right personal touch to make you stand out so your prospects want to do business with you.
Click “Full Screen” To Enlarge
Tested Direct Marketing Explained: What you are now doing to get new customers may work, but would something else work better? Without testing you will not know. This direct marketing book gives you ways to test your way to better ROI.
Fill out and email this contact form. I’ll contact you within 24 hours by phone to learn what you need and see if I’m a good fit for helping you.
[contact-form-7 id=”8207″ title=”Contact form 1″]
The Truth About Getting Real-World Appointments
Quality business development appointments do not happen overnight.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, business development phone marketing is a form of direct marketing.[singlepic id=74 w=270 h=190 float=right] And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your Business Development Phone Marketing
Get updates on ways Business Development Phone Marketing can help your cold call sales process —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.
Seven Reasons To Subscribe
When you subscribe to myBusiness Development Phone Marketing Updates here’s what you’ll get.
1. Tested Business Development Phone Marketing Tips On How To Engage Your Sales Prospect. You’ll learn how to better engage your sales prospect, build trust, get referrals from your prospects that allow you to make more sales and get more repeat business.“Profit in business comes from repeat customers that boast about your product or service, and bring friends with them.” …W. Edwards Deming
2. Sales Development Cold Calling List Building [singlepic id=102 w=220 h=140 float=right] You’ll learn how to build a list of cold call B2B sales prospects into a house list of qualified sales prospects you can market to with new offers for your products and services. “The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” … Peter F. Drucker
3. CRM Phone Based Business Sales Generation You’ll learn how to find more new customers, turn more prospects into loyal customers and make more money for your company. “We let folks know we’re interested in them and that they’re vital to us. cause they are.” …Sam Walton
4. Test & Measure Your Way To Greater Cold Calling Profits. Small frugal tests are the way to go. I’ll share results of what’s working in B2B phone marketing…and why! “Almost any (advertising) question can be answered cheaply, quickly and finally by a test campaign. And that’s they way to answer them — not by arguments around a table.” …Claude Hopkins
5. No Cold Calling Mumbo Jumbo What you’ll get from me will be clear, concise, maybe at times fun to read! “Our business is infested with idiots who try to impress by using pretentious jargon. David Ogilvy
6. Practical Sales Development Cold Calling Tips Easy-to-use sales prospecting tips you can start using at once to drum up new business and better manage your company’s interaction with customers, clients, and sales prospects. “Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.” Anton Chekov
7. Free Direct Marketing E-Book[singlepic id=16 w=320 h=240 float=right] I saved the best for last! This 96 page book is jammed full of time tested ways to spend less but get more out of your advertising and direct marketing sales generation. “Nobody, at any level, should be allowed to have anything to do with advertising until he has read this book seven times.” …David Ogilvy
Subscribe For Free Today
If you’re a growing business you cannot afford to miss out on these practical sales development cold calling tips. Go ahead and sign up now.