Want More Customers? Try Business Development Cold Calls
How does your business generate sales leads and get new customers?
With online marketing and cloud-related media making headlines, there’s a very responsive strategy for B2B sales development you may have overlooked.
It’s business development cold calls — a tested direct marketing strategy for reaching new markets and getting new customers.
You might call it “old school” but business development cold calls can be an engaging and interactive medium….enabling you to connect with your customers and potential customers in a very personal way.
The Personal Touch
The secret is making your calls with a personal touch that engages your prospects —- getting them to interact with you one-to-one so they trust doing business with you.
And this is where I can help you.
Working the phones I contact your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
What my Business Development Cold Calls can do for you
- Build your prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this B2B cold calling list.
- Make your business development process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with Business Development Cold Calling TRIAL PROJECTS.
And because I test everything for you with small trial
projects you will NEVER waste your money on your B2B cold calling projects going nowhere.
B2B Cold Calling Appointments
Quality appointments do not happen overnight.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, business development list building by phone is a form of direct marketing.
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your Business Development Cold Calls
Get updates on ways Cold Call List Building can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study: