Your Cold Call Questions and My Answers
Question: Why do sales managers consider the business development cold call obsolete?
Answer: Social media and web based marketing are their focus.
And cold calling is misery for their sales people.
Question: Is the cold call effective?
Answer: Harvard Business Review On-Line says cold calling is "the most effective way to set up appointments with the right decision makers at your target accounts...and should be used by every B2B sales force."
The cold call is far from obsolete.
Question: Any other cold call tips?
Answer: Like social media marketing, your cold call can be an engaging and interactive business development medium....enabling you to connect with your customers and potential customers ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
Business Development Cold Call B2B
The secret is adding a personal touch that engages your prospects ---- getting them to interact with you one-to-one so they trust doing business with you.
And this is where I can help you develop new clients.
Working the phones I contact your prospects in a very personal way...creating trust and moving your B2B sales process forward.
What my Business Development Cold Call B2B can do for you
- Build your prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this business development list.
- Make your business development process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each lead generation call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with business development TRIAL PROJECTS.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your business development cold call marketing going nowhere.
The Truth About Getting Real-World Appointments
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, business development by phone is a form of direct marketing. And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. It's a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your Business Development Cold Call
Get updates on ways Business Development Phone Marketing can help your business grow ---especially in this economy.
Also, for further study: