Business Cold Call Marketing With A Personal Touch
The key to effective business cold call marketing is making your calls with a personal touch that engages your prospects —- getting them to interact with you one-to-one so they trust doing business with you.
[singlepic id=102 w=240 h=160 float=right]
And this is where I can help you develop new clients.
Working the phones I contact your prospects in a very personal way…creating trust and moving your B2B sales process forward.
What my business cold marketing can do for you
- Build your prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this business development lead generation list.
- Make your business development process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each lead generation call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with business cold call marketing TRIAL PROJECTS.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your business cold call marketing going nowhere.
The Truth About Getting Real-World Appointments
Quality business development appointments do not happen overnight.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, business development lead generation by phone is a form of direct marketing.[singlepic id=74 w=270 h=190 float=right] And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your Business Cold Call Marketing
Get updates on ways Business Development Phone Marketing can help your cold call sales process —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.