Best Sales and Marketing Ideas From An Advertising Genius
Delivered direct to your in box
Claude C. Hopkins was an advertising genius who lived almost a century ago.
Although he was the highest paid copywriter of his day, he was more than just a great ad writer.
What Hopkins Did For Advertising...and what his best sales and marketing ideas can do for you.
He is the man who invented sampling...risk-free trials...money-back guarantees...market testing and other breakthrough direct marketing techniques.
In his book SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING he brings these best sales and marketing ideas to life and shows you how they work and how to work them into your business
They're explained in clear, everyday language that makes for easy reading.
Small Is Beautiful
Indeed, for making small controlled tests on a limited budget you will be amazed how these short but effective best sales and marketing ideas will help you do just that in ways that are practical and easy to implement no matter what kind of media or advertising or marketing you are using.
You'll see how to immediately apply Claude Hopkins best sales and marketing ideas to any website, sales letter, advertising copy or telemarketing campaign you want to test.
An Easy Read
Best of all, Claude Hopkins gives you the nuts and bolts information you need without the marketing jargon or phrases that make advertising books so boring and unpleasant to read.
Regardless of your business or the marketing and advertising you plan to do, you'll do yourself a HUGE favor by referring to this direct marketing book and the timeless wisdom it contains.
To get your FREE copy fill out and submit the form below.
But first, sample a few nuggets of Claude Hopkins wisdom with these highlights from SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING...
- "Almost any (advertising) question can be answered cheaply, quickly, and finally by a test campaign. And that's they way to answer them --- not by arguments around a table."
- "Advertising is salesmanship. Treat it like a salesman. Force it to justify itself."
- "A mediocre salesman may affect a small part of your trade. Mediocre advertising affects all of your trade."
- Ads are planned and written with some utterly wrong conception. They are written to please the seller. The interest of the buyer are forgotten. One can never sell goods profitable, in person or in print, when that attitude exists.
- "Remember the people you address are selfish, as we all are. They care nothing about your interests or your profit. They seek service for themselves. Ignoring this fact is a common mistake and a costly mistake in advertising."
- "People can be coaxed but not driven. Whatever they do they do to please themselves. Many fewer mistakes would be made in advertising if these facts were never forgotten."
- "...most national advertising is done without justification. It is merely presumed to pay. A little test might show a way to multiply returns. "
Things Too Costly
- "Many things are possible in advertising which are too costly to attempt. That is another reason why every project and method should be weighed and determined by a known scale of cost and result." Treat advertising like a salesman. Force it to justify itself.
- Letters to inquirers, follow-up letters, whenever possible they should be tested. Where that is not possible they should be based on knowledge based on tests."
- Mail order advertising is traced down to the fraction of a penny. The cost per reply and cost per dollar of sale show up with utter exactness."
- One ad may bring in too many worthless replies, another replies that are valuable. So our final conclusions are always based on cost per customer or cost per dollar of sale."
Why You Will Benefit From This Classic Direct Marketing Book
- "Nobody, at any level, should be allowed to have anything to do with advertising until he has read this book seven times." - David Ogilvy
- "If Claude Hopkins was alive today, he would absolutely dominate internet marketing." - Lance Jepsen, Author of: Internet Marketing:Profits That Lie Hidden In Your Website
Beneficial For Anyone In Marketing Or Sales
- "This will be a beneficial read for anyone in marketing or sales. Even though this book was written 90+ years ago, most of the principles discussed are still relevant today." ...The Book Reviewer